Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn Joseph Gwinn is offline

Default Why do razor blades get dull so fast?

In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Did you buy her "her very own" pink razor?

I made her buy her own damned pink razor. And a mint-colored one. d8-)

Yeah. I recall reading a cover article in Cosmo (while in line at the
supermarket some years ago) advising the young ladies that yes your man *can*
tell if you use his razor to shave your legs, so don't do it without permission
and especially don't lie if you did use it - too much relationship damage will
result.

My wife already had her own razor, so no crisis erupted.

Joe Gwinn

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

One day, I put in a "new" blade and it cut like I'd been
chopping cane with it. Seems my younger sister had borrowed it, then put
it back...

Something like that almost cost me my marriage, shortly
after I was married.
g Somehow my wife's legs gave that blade an edge that
turned my neck into hamburger.