Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Design for my garage shop

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:53:10 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Mike M wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:56:03 -0400, "Bill"
wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message

Bill

It sounds like if its your neighbors meter they might be using a
current transformer for the meter instead of running the load thru it.
I'm in a different local so not familiar with utilities where you are.
Normal practice would be to locate it where it enters the premise but
it would explain the 3;/4" pipe. Only other thing I could think of
would be street lights.

Thanks for your reply. The explanation you provided in your first
sentence above seems the most believable. It seems strange that it
would have a 15A breaker though, huh.

Thanks,
Bill

Mike M

They may have tapped off the main lugs and used the small breakers to
protect the wires in the 3/4" pipe.

Mike M