Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why do razor blades get dull so fast?

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Remington makes some battery shavers who which are really
excellent. Mine (takes one AA cell) actually works better
than my plug in shaver.

I had a Norelco AC shaver, but wasn't alowed to use it while in Basic
Training. I would wear out a set of heads in well under a year. I wore
out the shaver in under two years. I washed my face and used a preshave
lotion every time, and cleaned it after every shave, but it didn't
last. This was almost 40 years ago.