Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:07:55 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:

you seem to do is whine endlessly about your handicap, and how everyone
should feel happy to support you. I never minded helping people that

So when you're argument flops completely, you resort to lying. Hardly
surprising. Guess that's what myopic little men like you do to have a
life.

And, a truly feeble attempt to get some type of angry reply out of me.
Fact is, I'm experienced dealing with prejudiced, bigoted crybabies
like you on a regular basis. You seem to enjoy playing the fool in
front of everybody and I really do appreciate the opportunity of
pointing it out.

Thanks.