Posted to uk.telecom,sci.electronics.equipment,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
spamlet spamlet is offline

Default Glow in the dark alarm clock

"ransley" wrote in message
On Mar 23, 9:22 am, Esco wrote:
Where can I get a battery alarm clock which has hands that can be read in
the dark?

Ive seen them but you have to push a button to make them light, post
back if you find one that just stays lit, I just got a Weather
thermometer with clock at HD, but again its dark till you push the
button but it has an RF set clock so it never needs setting.

I've got one of those. I tried every room in the house before I found
somewhere the numbers would show up! Very accurate though...