Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 05:20:47 -0700 (PDT), busbus
wrote:

The bottom line is that for every example of somebody who is getting
screwed and losing everything because of medical problems, we can
probably find FIFTY or more examples of people who are abusing the
public assistance programs that are already in place. Clean out the
garbage that is abusing the system that we have already established
and you will find more than enough money to fund this health care bill
AND to reduce taxes for every American.

Where are your statistics? Where are your factual records? How
*Exactly* does "probably find fifty more examples" turn into a proven
fact? All, I've heard from the "whiners" and "I'm being taxed to
death" is how the public assistance abusers are destroying the system.
Have ANY of you once mentioned the alternative? For every example of
somebody who is getting screwed and losing everything because of
medical problems, there are FIFTY or more example of greedy people
gutting the system for PROFIT. How many millions, billions and even
trillions of dollars have been stolen by people in positions of trust,
positions of managing huge amounts of money and places where lax
controls let people take what they want?

You read about them everyday, the few who have actually been caught.
Then there's a flood of charges and court cases and the person is
sentenced. BUT, have you noticed that the money is almost always gone?

How MANY thousands of times have these thefts happened? Yet, all you
whining miscreants do is blame the indigent and welfare bums. The
people who don't have the skills or wherewith all to steal and hide
such large sums of money.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO BLAME SOME GROUP FOR GUTTING THE COUNTRY, THEN
YOU'D BETTER MAKE DAMNED SURE THAT YOU BLAME THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

ALL YOU'VE DONE SO FAR IS USE THE INDIGENT AS SCAPEGOATS WHILE THE
REAL THIEVES BASK IN OBSCENELY RICH OBSCURITY.

You "complainers" aren't men. You're whiney little boys crying that
you've been screwed by the system while you sit back and blame the
easiest target available. Grow up and consider which truth is more
likely, that the welfare bums of your nation have stolen all your
money or the people in positions of trust have been more greedy that
any one of you can comprehend?