Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who will be the first?

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:37:10 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:45:28 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:38:44 -0600, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

Steve B wrote:

"Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots
and Tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Dude, take your meds and get back to metalworking...

He's probably out casting lead as we speak. titter

No..but Ive located a 12" bull plug

Whassat?

and a nice old cast iron burner and
have them partially assembled into a "rouging" pot. I snagged some 300
lbs or more of wheel weights in the last month or so and need to do a
meltdown, get rid of the wheel clips, flux and then cast into ingots so
Ive got lead on hand for the upcoming shooting season.

Thanks! for reminding me. Ill see what I can get done in the next day
or two. Ill be running it off of house natural gas.

Put in your own splitter, didja?

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.