Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mission Style Mantel and TV Wall Project

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:16:28 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote
If a
customer wants something ghastly, consider it heavily before doing it
for him. It could be around to haunt you for a long time.

Unless, of course, you specialize in the ghastly, tasteless, clueless
market.

That's not woodworking, that's kaff, kaff "art".

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.