Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Crappy tools

alligator clips - I suppose I could have removed the twist lock plug,
installed a regular 3 prong plug and added $ to my cost and had it sell for
the same - I think I buy the argument that Red Hat is unknown - but such is
life - the other thing I learned is that Fed Ex has changed their policy and
now will only accept "commercially manufactured boxes" for shipping - they
refused the package at first because the strapping tape had made a fold in
the cardboard and they claimed that it was therefore not "commercially
manufactured" - after some "you gotta be kidding" type discussion they took
it - but that is pretty sad - you can make a nice box, but if you aren't
"commercial" whatever that means, they can refuse your package - I think
I'll have to find another shipper, and I liked Fed Ex

"Wes" wrote in message
"Bill Noble" wrote:

well, the very nice, rotary hammer that I put on ebay just sold for a
whole
$26, so apparently there really isn't much market for these tools

It was 26 + the shipping with the no return that likely got you a low bid.
I don't buy I
sorta had it running with alligator clips but you can't send it back if
you can't get it
to work stuff.

DAMHIBB on buying oscillicopes that have the same shipping charges and
terms.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller