Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7894 Ignoramus7894 is offline

Default Why do razor blades get dull so fast?

On 2010-03-23, Jon Anderson wrote:
Ignoramus7894 wrote:

Did you try schick quattro , if not, you must. I have and I am no
longer disgusted, they last half a year each for me.

I've got pretty tough hair, I doubt I'd get anywhere close to that.
Besides, I'm sorta enjoying the ritual of doing it the semi-old
fashioned way.

And if Schick finds out the Quattro lasts that long for enough folks,
they'll either raise the price even more or find a way to shorten blade
life...

So far, I have been very happy with Schick and they have not screwed
me yet.In fact, right now I am looking at byuing Energizer Holdings
stock. ENR owns the Schick brand.