Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mission Style Mantel and TV Wall Project

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 15:05:52 -0500, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/21/2010 2:35 PM, Evodawg wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

Cool mantel, Rich. (What's with the red finish? Camera, I hope.)

Thanks, that's the finish the customer picked. Camera is probably showing a
little more red then reality. But that's what they wanted and it does go
along with the mission style in California. Customer loves it, so that's all
that counts, right????

You bet! My mantra ... I just build'em, the customer colors them.

Some of my gorgeous kitchens have been ruined, in my mind, by the
client's color/counter top choices, but what the hell, it's not our call.

Do you even try to talk them out of the worst clashes?
(so you could at least add a picture of it to your portfolio)

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.