Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Buddy, can you spare me a Nine.........

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:37:28 -0500, the infamous -MIKE-
scrawled the following:

On 3/21/10 3:54 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:
As to the OP, I also saw this, "Sets of letters consist of 27
characters, including period. Sets of figures consist of nine characters
from 0 to 8, the 6 also being used for the 9."

Hey, we've all had brain farts.

Yeah, well.... this brain fart left a skid mark, a little bit, anyway.

That's funny.

In a brownish sort of way, huh?

BUT, on their behalf, they did include the letter "O" as well as the
number "0" (exactly the same stamp). That's what threw me off
momentarily. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Nahhh, turn it upside-down. :-)

But, for Crom's Sake, don't turn it _sideways_!

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.