Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Crappy tools

well, the very nice, rotary hammer that I put on ebay just sold for a whole
$26, so apparently there really isn't much market for these tools

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
As has been mentioned, Hilti is an excellent tool. Primarily because it
is a "rotary hammer", not a "hammer drill". There is a fundamental
difference in how they work, but I can't remember what it is G. For the
occasional concrete drilling that I do, a Hilti would be over kill.
However I have a Bosch _rotary hammer_ that I am very pleased with.

Bob