Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default cabinet (0/1)

Yeah, why not save.........I have cabinets in my garage from years ago......
They were in someones front yard......"free" Made of shop grad 5./8"
ply.....heavy duty suckers.....why not.
john
"bumhead" wrote in message
Bought some old Oak kitchen cabinets from sale where Base Housing
being torn down and replaced. Paid $100 for these and several others.
Took one big base unit and made a work bench for my shop.
My wife wanted these in her sewing room. Center section too
small to fill in the area when the two big cabinets were mounted so I
cut down another of the cabinets I had bought and added the two little
cabinets to the center piece. Had some repair to do. I got lucky on
that. I used Golden Pecan stain on the repairs and it matched
perfectly.
My wife is happy and we all know how important that is.

George aka Bumhead