Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Duplicate Census Forms

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:19:00 -0800, Oren wrote:

Any one else get multiple forms mailed to your home?

I received two advanced notices on the same day that the form was
coming in the mail. Okay, I figure a waist of postage.

Then I get two exact forms in the mail. The same exact forms, not a
short one and a long one. Different bar codes on each envelope.

I spoke to the postal delivery person and she said that she asked the
same question at her office. Clues, beside the obvious?

I found the reason, I think. (sample)

One form is addressed for 1234 Maple St.

The second form is addressed for 1234 S Maple St.

There is no 'South Maple St."

I'll speak to the postal person as to how I send the wrong addressed
form back or just shred it :-/

Here is a sample of the form.

pdf:

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/pd...naire_Info.pdf