Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Mission Style Mantel and TV Wall Project

On 3/21/2010 7:04 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:15:13 -0500, wrote:

On 3/21/2010 4:01 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
"Swingman" wrote

Some of my gorgeous kitchens have been ruined, in my mind, by the client's
color/counter top choices, but what the hell, it's not our call.

Damn, since you are color blind, it would have to be extraordinarily ugly to
achieve the "ruined" status. Some people just have no class.

Hey, Bubba ... just because I'm color blind doesn't mean I think a
barber pole is a tasteful decorative touch!

Now, my black velvet Elvis ... that's something else altogether!

I hope you have it in a display case under UV light.

Right under the flashing neon "Pearl Beer" bar sign over the bathroom
door, by gawd!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08