Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

Swingman wrote in
:

Mine's 2009.5.11

Two of my most useful woodworking tools ... hardly ever go into the
shop these days without SU drawings of what I'm going to do, and a
CutList Plus parts list and layout diagrams for cutting.

Also absolutely great for pricing jobs. I've routinely updated the
materials database prices whenever I get a purchase invoice. Amazing
how often my BOM estimates using CutList Plus are to the penny,
including tax. I've have the Gold version and have been dead-on with
the materials estimates on a some pretty large kitchens, including
doors, drawers, and hardware, and months in advance.

Can't afford surprises with the operating margins these days and CLP
has paid for itself many times over in that regard.

Eventually I'll look up what I miss with my version versus the next one.
For now, I don't think I need to spend $249 (probably less as an upgrade,
but still).

I can really see how this is just about a must for a professional!

--
Best regards
Han