Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Buddy, can you spare me a Nine.........

On 2010-03-21, wrote:

do it in just one stab. I think the most use of one digit would be
something like 1/11/2011 or 2/22/2012. Five sets.

Try he

http://tinyurl.com/yj64l8g

I think the picture is misleading and the item is actually a single
stamp for $3.36. Call Brownells (gunsmithing stuff) for
clarification.

800-741-0015

nb

How about where it clearly states,
"*Picture displayed may not represent the actual product."

As to the OP, I also saw this, "Sets of letters consist of 27
characters, including period. Sets of figures consist of nine characters
from 0 to 8, the 6 also being used for the 9."

Hey, we've all had brain farts.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)