Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
Steve wrote in
. 207.163:

Leon,

On second thought maybe I will show her. I sure could use a drum
sander for smoothing out the veneers, and a domino to speed up the
mortise and tenon work. She loves the mission/arts and crafts style,
so slowly I have been replacing our existing furniture with that
style. She's a keeper so I will show her your bedroom after all. At
least that way she can decide which she wants first a new dining table
or a new bedroom set.

Again great work and thanks for showing it off,
Steve

A nice bandsaw will help you get the most out of your wood, but that
might be pushing it. ;-)

LOL, My Laguna was up to the task of cutting the arch over the bed and the
arcs on the tower upper door details. Not to mention the veneer for the bed
posts. :~)