Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Made Zero Clearance Insert

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:34:48 -0400, the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:10:38 -0400,
wrote:

The only problem with a home / shop made fireplace of ANY type is
getting UL approval - without which you WILL have insurance problems.

A Zero Clearance unit will be significantly more difficult than a
freestanding unit.

Gee - I feel stupid now. I didn't see any of the previous posts on the
subject and just ASS umed. The "blade" should have caught my attention

For that assumption to have been even slightly possible, you must have
thought you were replying on rec.crafts.metalworking, clare.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.