Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Must-have tool.

Mike M wrote:

Hate the number of tools I lost. Fortunately its amazing how many I
found up in ceilings and roofs and all the places I lost mine.

When I was gutting the bathroom in my first house, built around 1910-20
or so, when I opened the false ceiling, there lay the nicest, large,
high quality steel linesman pliers/cutter I've seen. One of my most
cherished tools. I think of the guy that lost them every time I use it,
or even look at it, even though I have no idea who he was, he is still
moocho appreciated:-)

The moral is, if you are going to lose a tool, make it a high quality
one, so you'll be appreciated for many years to come...
--
Jack
Please don't tell Obama what comes after a Trillion!