Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Must-have tool.

Swingman wrote:

Buy a Swiss Army knife ... that's one yuppie POS that you can't throw
away without someone bringing it back to you.

I've been carrying the same Swiss Army knife around for about 30
years... My most used tool by far. The knives (it has two) are the
least used part of it. The magnifying "glass" is probably the most used
as my eyes age, but the tweezers, screw drivers (Phillips and slotted),
bottle openers and scissors all get used more than the knife blades...
Why would anyone carry around just a knife?

--
Jack
"I have not failed. I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work."