Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in
:

Sent. Let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks, Leon, I got it. Will look at it later. And I appreciate it
very much. I will likely ask questions, since I am a rank amateur
woodworker, and definitely an absolute newbie with SU (but I do have
Cutlist).

Do you have Cutlist 4.0 the plug in for Sketchup or Cutlist Plus the
stand alone optimization program?

I have both and use Cutlist 4.0 to import from Sketchup into Cutlist
Plus.

I still spend far too much time on my job and not enough on my hobbies.
I believe I have those Cutlist things (I know I paid some good money),
but I confess that I don't (yet) use them to full effect. Retiring late
this year and then ...

--
Best regards
Han