Mark & Juanita

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

In article ,
otforme says...
Expert Woodworker shouts:

.... snip
You continue to anoint yourself as an Expert Woodworker, but other than tirades
about how you have been attacked, you provide no information about your work,
whether as a teacher or a woodworker, hobbyist or pro. We not only don't know
WHO you are, we don't know WHAT you are simply because you refuse to tell us
even the basics.

A few years ago, Aviation Week magazine re-ran their "man behind the
desk" ad. There is a dour looking old gentleman in suit and tie sitting
behind a desk, the caption goes (from memory):

"I don't know you, I don't know your company, I don't know what you
stand for, I don't know your reputation. Now, what was it you wanted
to sell me?"