Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Duplicate Census Forms

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:19:00 -0800, Oren wrote:

Any one else get multiple forms mailed to your home?

I received two advanced notices on the same day that the form was
coming in the mail. Okay, I figure a waist of postage.

They didn't use to do that. But I think they found it increases the
percentage of returns, and saves them from sending people in person.

Then I get two exact forms in the mail. The same exact forms, not a
short one and a long one. Different bar codes on each envelope.

I spoke to the postal delivery person and she said that she asked the
same question at her office. Clues, beside the obvious?

No better guesses than others.

You should fill out one form, and mark the other one, Second form sant
to same address, and send both back together.

They'll only put half of you in jail if you don't return one form.