Posted to rec.woodworking
Chasgroh Chasgroh is offline

Default Must-have tool.

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:03:41 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Mar 19, 4:21*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
So this week I installed some cabinets in a new restaurant in
Rochester and somehow or another my favorite hammer disappeared. *It's
a small Craftsman brand hammer with a red rubber head on one side and
a yellow plastic head on the other. *It sits in the hamer loop of my
Carhartt pants all day every day while I'm in the shop and I guess I
didn't realize just how much I used it. *It's perfect for tapping
parts into alignment and I absolutely can't live without it now. *So I
sprung for the additional $10 and got myself another. *Peace has been
restored in my universe. *Just thought I'd mention it because it's
such a handy tool and I'd recommend it to any woodworker.

JP

Two tools (aside from shop-based favourites like a speed square) A 2
pound dead blow and my personal companion, http://tinyurl.com/ygjzj4u

....we're birds of a feather, only mine is a Kershaw that hooks onto
the inside of my right pocket and flips out with my index finger and a
flip of the wrist...that blade's dug into *many* strange and wonderful
places!

cg