Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Must-have tool.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:03:36 -0500, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/19/2010 9:37 PM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:00:35 -0500,
wrote:

If your luck is like mine, it will turn up almost immediately after you
buy
the replacement. I have had 3 pocket knives and a wrecking bar turn up
that
way. :~)

I used to buy really nice expensive pocket knives. I always lost
them. I finally gave up and bought a nice but inexpenisve Case, and
I've had it for about 35 years now.

I lost 3 Buck's and then about 28 years ago bought a Kershaw, I have not
lost it yet. LOL

Buy a Swiss Army knife ... that's one yuppie POS that you can't throw
away without someone bringing it back to you.

Aw, yer taste is all in yer mouth, Swingy. I have a lovely little pal
in my Victorinox Classic SD. Handy toothpick, tweezers (works on metal
and wood splinters), small knife, scissors, nail file. I use it daily.
I also have chisels, drawknives, box cutters, linoleum cutters,
machetes, and half a dozen other blades for other things. Twine,
boxes, nails, teeth, and splinters? This one is just -made- for it,
and small enough to fit in my pocket without a single problem. I've
used one for at least 35 years. (none lost came back, either.)

So THERE! Mr. Swissdisser. Pffffffft!

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.