Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:02:59 -0500, the infamous Upscale
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:42:24 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

Thank you Sir! I can admit that the early tower pictures looked like a
design that was incomplete. Basically they looked unfinished until I added
the top caps to integrate with the light bridge. Because I only recently
finished the light bridge design I was not sure how the towers would be
finished off. That was part of the plan. LOL

You realize of course that you should sell these plans as a complete
package. I figure $25 for the full set should suffice. Either market
them yourself or put them out on a few dozen woodworking tool such as
Lee Valley Tools.

Should pay for a few toys and regular trips down to the Bahamas.

Excellent idea, Uppy. Go for it, Leon.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.