Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:37:40 -0500, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

Well the Tower Bedroom project is completed. My wife will add curtains to
the tower cubby openings and I will add a organizable storage unit in each
of those storage areas. For all practical purposes the project is complete
as designed.

OMFG! The connecting bridge between the towers mad a big change,
Leon. That (lovely set) is scaled for no less than a 20' x 30'
bedroom.

Thanks for all the past comments and please have another look at the end
results.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...86012/sizes/o/

--snip--

Whatcha got, maybe 200 c/f of storage space in that thing? It's
perfect for houses without any closets or dressers, huh?

Nicely done, but I still can't get over the sheer size of that thing.

Sign me: Puny insect.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.