Larry Bud

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

I must say that I am shocked at the personal attacks I have gotten today. I
knew that there would be one or two, but I certainly am surprised at the
volume. I am up in years. I am not as young as most of you probably are. I
offered advice on a series of products that I recently purchased and I have
been accused of being a spammer, and my experience has been questioned. Did
I ever say...hey don't buy a Jet cabinet saw or a Unisaw if you are a
veteran. No. Heck, I don't understand this generation much at all.

But you haven't answered the questions posed to you, as to why you
recommend certain items.

Let's see some pics.