Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:33:39 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:
Thank you Morris. As a side, I priced 4x4 oak. IIRC around $600 for the
posts. No thanks. I ended up building plywood posts, hollow in the center
and cutting 3/16" thick oak veneer to glue around the perimeters. I saved
about $550 doing them that way. ;~)

I'm guessing your Domino contribute significantly in the building of
the entire project. I wonder how much increased building time would
have been needed if you'd had to build it entirely out of tenon and
mortise construction.