Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:26:16 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

;~) Me too. Had I not designed it with Sketchup it may not have ever
gotten off the ground. I had no concept of the project in July of last
year. Starting in October and finishing sometime in November of last year
the towers were complete, December 1, the bed platform, foot and head boards
were complete in time for the new king sized bed.

Well, once it's designed in Sketchup, then you're obligated to build
it. It also occurs to me should you start selling the plans, it
shouldn't be too difficult to offer optional widths of the light
bridge depending on the width of the bed a customer has.

I also thought for those people who are space constricted, it
shouldn't be too difficult to insert a full size roll up film screen
in the light bridge. Hell, I can think of a dozen different options
one could use your tower setup for.