Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
Upscale wrote in
:

You realize of course that you should sell these plans as a complete
package. I figure $25 for the full set should suffice.

Yes!! I'd like a set ...

Promise not to distribut the plans and I will e-mail you the Sketchup
drawing. Keep in mind that I have not proofed the plans but you can
get a real good idea as to wow to build the project. You eill have to
add your own dimensions.

I promise, and fully understand. Not ready for immediate implementation,
but I love the designs!

You've got mail from my gmail address (I hope that removing "dot" was
enough).

--
Best regards
Han