Expert Woodworker

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

Dan wrote in
:

On Sat 20 Dec 2003 10:52:02a, "Swingman" wrote in
:

The shiny lure, accurately cast, barely caused a ripple as it
'plonked' into the placid waters of the old wRec ....

Yeah, I was wandering through this thread and it came to me: "If you
do just a little research first, and really sit down and THINK about
the best way to troll a group you can really come up with a winner."

Dan

Say what you will. I was only trying to be helpful to beginners on a budget
based on a recent purchase that I was unexpectedly satisfied with.