Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Is Plain/Flat Sawn Plywood Veneer Worth It?

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message

As one of the owners of a supplier I use put it, if I pull the order they
get what every one else picks through. We don't just throw the that stuff
away, if they don't care enough to pick it out themselves they must not
care what it looks like.

Well for me, the bigger suppliers don't allow anyone in their
warehouse. I do have a place I can go and look at anything I want but
not as convenient and not so easy to look through stacks of ply that
have to be pulled down from racks, etc.

I hear you, fortunately I only had to look through 1/4" stacks. ;~)