Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Must-have tool.

"allen476" wrote

Mine is an old, beat up, half broken 16' tape measure. It has a small
body that I like. I haven't seen any like it until I went to the BORG
last week. They actually had them but packaged with a larger 25'. I
might breakdown and buy it and give the 25' away.

I have a big monstosity of a tape that my wife got for me. It is a bright,
neon color. I found the perfect use for it.

I leave it in the house on top of an enertainment center. My wife can locate
it, doesn't lose it and can measure anything she wants with it.

She doesn't steal my regular tape measures and has something big and
colorful enough, she doesn't lose it.