Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT More examples of generosity from President Obama

"Hawke" wrote in message

Reverting to the community clinic model would take a helluva lot of
the stress off doctors and emergency rooms. Those have practically
disappeared in my lifetime. I remember the $5 doctor visits when I
was a sick post-teen, for flu/STD checks/her Pill/stitches.

Here's what they have nowadays in Vista, CA.
http://fwd4.me/IKW complete with marble-stepped 25' wide spiral
stairway to the second level.

You ought to get out more Larry.
http://www.vistacommunityclinic.org/Locations.html

You'd look less the fool.

JC

I'm afraid that getting out wouldn't be of much help to him in that dept.

I've seen few people that were as anxious for some sort of revolution but a
lot that were his sort of coward when it came to putting his money where his
mouth is. For all of his bluster, he'd probably break down and cry like a
baby for his mommy were he ever actually between a rock and a hard place.

Anyway, The clinic network in Vista will treat uninsured and unemployed
people for a flat $30.00, at least to the extent that they are able.
That is actually quite a lot of procedures as the clinics are very well
equiped and funded by private donations and funds from both Tri Cities
Hospital and Scripps Memorial. I think a lot of the doctors are either on
staff or have priveledges at one or the other of the hospitals.

JC