Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Is Plain/Flat Sawn Plywood Veneer Worth It?

On Mar 18, 3:32 pm, wrote:
The two back panels of the case are 3/4" QSWO ply, and they have a nice
figure also, although you can't tell by the archaic digital photo.

Well, I can't see any figure on the forst pic, I guess maybe my
monitor is not so great and the second pic kind of makes my point. It
has a few nice flakes on the right panel but nothing I can see on the
right and compared to the fantastic rays on the rails\stiles the ply
look boring.

"Boring"? Dayum, Bubba ... you sound like that guy in the recording
studio that wants everything louder than everything else.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08