Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is Plain/Flat Sawn Plywood Veneer Worth It?

On Mar 18, 3:32*pm, Swingman wrote:
The two back panels of the case are 3/4" QSWO ply, and they have a nice
figure also, although you can't tell by the archaic digital photo.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Well, I can't see any figure on the forst pic, I guess maybe my
monitor is not so great and the second pic kind of makes my point. It
has a few nice flakes on the right panel but nothing I can see on the
right and compared to the fantastic rays on the rails\stiles the ply
look boring.