Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default The Towers bedroom project, Completed!

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 10:37 am, "Leon" wrote:
Well the Tower Bedroom project is completed. My wife will add curtains to
the tower cubby openings and I will add a organizable storage unit in each
of those storage areas. For all practical purposes the project is complete
as designed.

Excellent! I wasn't sure about the design before, but now that I see
it all as a whole it resonates with me. I will make sure NOT to show
this to Angela. G

Thank you Sir! I can admit that the early tower pictures looked like a
design that was incomplete. Basically they looked unfinished until I added
the top caps to integrate with the light bridge. Because I only recently
finished the light bridge design I was not sure how the towers would be
finished off. That was part of the plan. LOL