Expert Woodworker

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

wrote in :

Expert Woodworker wrote:
B a r r y B u r k e J r .
wrote in :
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:57:15 GMT, Expert Woodworker
wrote:
Not at all. I have no afiliation with HF other that my recent order
for my grandson.
Do you have a first name?

Gary
Got any photos of projects you've
completed?

Yes, I do. Have you?
I didn't think so.
An nslookup of woodworkpro.net comes up as a non-existent domain:

Sam Spade shows: "No match for WOODWORKPRO.NET
and running the IP addy shows:
12/20/03 11:09:59 IP block 63.223.5.95
Trying 63.223.5.95 at ARIN
Trying 63.223.5 at ARIN

OrgName: CAIS Internet
OrgID: CAIS
Address: 6861 Elm Street, Third Floor
City: McLean
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22101
Country: US

You are not as clever as you think. I never claimed to get my email at
'woodworkpro.net'. What gave you that idea? My email address is obviously a
fake for SPAM evasion purposes. Am I the only person in this group that
does not provide my real email address? Not at all.