Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT More examples of generosity from President Obama

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:57:29 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Getting back to current events, I still think sweeping change was the
wrong way to go. Bit
by bit change, incrementalism, would have been a better plan over the long
run.

Reverting to the community clinic model would take a helluva lot of
the stress off doctors and emergency rooms. Those have practically
disappeared in my lifetime. I remember the $5 doctor visits when I
was a sick post-teen, for flu/STD checks/her Pill/stitches.

Here's what they have nowadays in Vista, CA.
http://fwd4.me/IKW complete with marble-stepped 25' wide spiral
stairway to the second level.

You ought to get out more Larry.
http://www.vistacommunityclinic.org/Locations.html