Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

Expert Woodworker wrote:
B a r r y B u r k e J r .
wrote in :
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:57:15 GMT, Expert Woodworker
wrote:
Not at all. I have no afiliation with HF other that my recent order
for my grandson.

Do you have a first name?

Gary
Got any photos of projects you've
completed?

Yes, I do. Have you?
I didn't think so.
An nslookup of woodworkpro.net comes up as a non-existent domain:

Sam Spade shows: "No match for WOODWORKPRO.NET
and running the IP addy shows:
12/20/03 11:09:59 IP block 63.223.5.95
Trying 63.223.5.95 at ARIN
Trying 63.223.5 at ARIN

OrgName: CAIS Internet
OrgID: CAIS
Address: 6861 Elm Street, Third Floor
City: McLean
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22101
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.cais.net:4321/

You comments are digusting, false, and libelous. And your domain is incorrect.

The comments were skeptical based on your choices, and questioning of
your motives, not disgusting, false, or libelous. What was false was
your e-mail addy. What was disgusting was your rabid attack rather than
a reasoned one. His domain was correct, yours was not. AS yet nothing
libelous has been written. You are correct in pointing out that some HF
tools are worth having, many are not. I still think that your choices
are odd but the reasons have been covered by others. If you don't want
spam, feel free to mung your addy, many of us do, most also show a
usable addy in the sig line. Free exchange is welcome here, insults and
ads aren't.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work