Expert Woodworker

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

otforme (Charlie Self) wrote in
:

Expert Woodworker responds:

I must say that I am shocked at the personal attacks I have gotten
today. I

Best not to start off calling people jerks, then.

I said that there was a small percentage, as in any other forum.

I am up in years. I am not as young as most of you probably are.

Damfino. I turned 65 in October. Seems to me most of the guys on here
are in their 40s and up, and there are at least 3 who are older than
I.

Make that 4, sonny.

offered advice on a series of products that I recently purchased and I
have been accused of being a spammer, and my experience has been
questioned.

You offered advice that is near useless for the intended audience, but
spouted off about it being great advice from someone with lots of
experience, knocking all the "self-appointed" expert woodworkers.

Not all. Several.

Who
appointed you?

I see that I am not very welcome here. Don't worry. I will not bother any
one of you any more. I am not as efficient a communicator as I am a
woodworker. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought I was being helpful.

Gary