Expert Woodworker

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

"Bob S." wrote in
:

In the spirit of the holiday season,

I think it's great that you are able to give your grandson some tools
that will hopefully, foster a desire for him to follow in your
footsteps. For whatever reason you selected those particular tools -
it's your gift to him and I hope you follow-up and show him how to
properly use them. Forty years of experience - that would be the real
gift.

Bob S.

Thank you, Bob. Like I said, the majority of the users here are good
people. It is about time that one of them decided to reply.

I offered to buy him a high end circular saw and a few other expensive
pieces. Actually, he picked out the HF stuff by himself. I originally
thought it was a bad idea, but I went along with it and put the order on my
card. Once the stuff arrived I was truly impressed at the relatively
acceptable performance. I make no account of other products from this
vendor. I have also seen a fair amount of crap from them.