Swingman

Default Review of the new Porter Cable 895PK- Part 1

Greg, I wouldn't hesitate to post that review on the big sites like
e-opinion, etc, where the manufacturer will eventually hear about it.
Craftsmanship and integrity mean nothing to corporate management mentality.
The only way to get their attention is through the bottom line.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/18/03

Greg G. wrote in message

I really hated dissing the unit, I had high hopes for it - enough to
have plunked down $220 - sight unseen. I suppose it did come off
pretty badly. I read the post over for accuracy before deciding to
post, but ultimately did. Too bad PC/Delta didn't spend 10 minutes
with this unit to discover it's patent flaws before public release.
The brief mentions I have seen in various magazines seemed favorable,
so much for literary integrity. $$$