Expert Woodworker

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

B a r r y B u r k e J r .
wrote in :

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:43:50 GMT, Expert Woodworker
wrote:

Newbies: these are the jerks that I tried to warn you about. I am sure
that the overwhelming majority of users here are quality people, but a
small percentage of them are real jerks.

Any newbie who does a Google group search can tell that I provide help
quite often here, as well as learning a whole bunch myself:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ke...up_please%40ao
l.com+group:rec.woodworking&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=rec.woodw
orking&start=10&sa=N

Yet a search for your posts includes one post, a "helpful" list of
Harbor Freight items:

Stop the two bit detective work. I never claimed to be a long time Usenet
poster. That does not put a dent in my woodworking experience. Like I said,
the specific tools that I endorsed are fine for a beginner. Not an advanced
amateur or a pro. And yes, I agree that a good amount of the HF stuff is
crap, the the stuff I bought for my grandson turned out to be fine.