Expert Woodworker

Default WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

DY (Tom) wrote in
:

Expert Woodworker wrote:

Newbies: these are the jerks that I tried to warn you about. I am sure
that the overwhelming majority of users here are quality people, but a
small percentage of them are real jerks.

In just about any sampling, a small percentage will be real jerks
(don't go there!). You'll have to admit, the HF-heavy shopping list
says a lot. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

I admit that much of the stuff the HF sells is crap, but I have tried and
tested each of these specific models and I think they would be appropriate
for beginners. The 2 saws would need better blades, as I pointed out. I
never said that these tools are for pros and advanced amateurs.