Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Design for my garage shop

On 3/18/2010 1:03 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

A 2P c'bkr has a built in key that prohibits installing the c'bkr in
an improper location.

I basically don't have a problem with what is basically anecdotal the
evidence stated in the article; however, none of it applies to the GE
product line.

You've gone from a blanket statement that it can't be done, to a blanket
statement that it can't be done with a specific brand.

Like I said before, Lew - I have nothing but respect for your knowledge
and experience with electrical matters, but I've personally experienced,
firsthand, that neither of your contentions are entirely correct.

Looks like we'll have to leave it at that ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08