Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default Silestone Counter Tops

Kate wrote:
For those of you with silestone counter tops, what are the pros and
cons? What you get it again?

Thanks.

Kate

I have had a 3 cm. Silestone counter installed for about two years now.
I have about 54 square feet of it and it turned out beautiful. The
seams are barely visible and one would need to hunt for them in order to
find them. I spent a lot of time researching different materials and
decided on Silestone because it does not stain or need to be sealed like
Granite does. I like things that last a long time and require little
maintenance. I am sure you will have someone install it that has the
proper tools and knowledge, as it is too expensive a project to risk a
screw up.

I am very pleased and would install it again in a heartbeat. Shop
around for the best price as all contractors try to make the most they
can from a project.